The Dr. Oz Show
Original Airdate: February 24, 2012
Secrets to Cheat Your Age - How to Drop a Decade
- Mimic a face lift at home with products under $20
- Take 10 years off your brain and support memory
- The unhealthiest areas of the grocery store
- Low calorie comfort food
- Todd Wilbur Re-Imagines the Cinnabon® Cinnamon Roll
- Dr. Oz shares three kitchen secrets
It starts with fine lines and wrinkles, then it's followed by bags and sags. Your age is etched in your face and not every one is happy with the way they are aging. Cosmetic surgery is one option – an expensive one at that. Dr. Oz asked three of the nations top plastic surgeons to find products at the drug store that can mimic the effects of plastic surgery at home. Read on to learn what the top docs found.
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat from February 24, 2012.
Stay up-to-date with Watching Dr Oz: