Original Airdate: May 10, 2012
Dr. Oz: What's Up Down There? The #1 Surgery You Don't Need
- Women ask questions about their reproductive health
- Biggest health mistakes women make
- Dr. Oz's ultimate body blast for carb cravings
- Four ways to bust stress
- Solutions to cut 100 calories for each meal and your snack too
- Bonus Tips: Three ways to bust out of that bad mood
Nothing is off limits below the belt in this episode of The Dr. Oz Show. Dr. Oz opens the floor, the stage floor that is, to women's questions about their reproductive organs and process. What is normal? What's not normal? Dr. Oz says he's setting the record straight and sharing the latest solutions for women's questions about what goes on down there!
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat from May 10, 2012.
Join the Conversation!