Airdate: March 12, 2012
What's Your Problem? Fast Fixes for the Health Issues That Drive You Crazy
- Viewers ask embarrassing health questions
- Not enough sleep? 5 food for a better night's sleep
- Dr. Oz explores the safety of artificial sugar substitutes
- Can ramen burn fat? This recipe from Chef Samuelsson just might!
- Dr. Oz has a confession: he sweats a lot and shares three
Are you afraid to talk to your doctor? Do you think your health question is silly? Serious? Are you too embarrassed to get clear about your health by asking questions? No health question should go unasked. Dr. Oz searched coast-to-coast for questions about the health issues that drive you crazy. He says you'll learn something today.
How well do you sleep? Sleeping pills have side effects but Dr. Oz shares 5 foods that can help bring on the ZZZ's.
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat from March 12, 2012.
Stay up-to-date with Watching Dr Oz: