The Dr. Oz Show
Original Airdate: February 17, 2012
Dr. Oz's Snack Attack: Eat More & Weigh Less
- Snacking to lose weight. Eat more and weigh less.
- Follow three rules and try these four pre-dinner snacks to lose eight pounds
- Snacks on-the-go to curb cravings under 200 calories
- Get off that weight-loss plateau with Dr. Oz's weight-loss aids
- Eat your cake and lose weight too with a 5-layer flat belly dessert
- Drink coffee and lose weight too!
Can you really eat more and weigh less? Dr. Oz says that eating the right foods at the right time can speed up your metabolism and curb cravings, both which will lead to burning the fat. The entire Dr. Oz Show audience was given little brown bags filled with snacks. Learn which foods fit the bill as healthy and satisfying snacks and find out when to eat them to rev up your own personal fat-burning engine.
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat from February 17, 2012.
Stay up-to-date with Watching Dr Oz: