WatchingDrOz is a fan site and is not associated with Dr. Oz or The Dr. Oz Show. Advertising featured on WatchingDrOz does not imply an endorsement of the product by WatchingDrOz, Dr. Oz, or The Dr. Oz Show. Links to products mentioned on the show or are related to topics discussed are provided as a service to readers. Clicking on advertising links supports WatchingDrOz and allows the blog to remain a free service.

Friday, December 14, 2012

...And That's All Folks!

After over a year of watching the Dr. Oz Show and posting summaries, I'm going to hang up my Dr. Oz Show bogging hat. Upcoming changes in my life are taking me new places so I'm moving on to what I can only hopw to be fabulous, spectacular, and wondrous new beginnings

It's been an amazing experience and I'm honored that you all have joined me along the way. Thank you for listening, thank you for participating, thank you for returning day after day, and thank you for making WatchingDrOz a success!

The blog will be up for a while and the posts from the past 15 months will be available. 

Thanks for the experience! 

8 comments:

  1. I will surely miss you and thank you very much! From Houston,TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any time this past year and have many of your blog posts starred in my RSS reader to catch up on...thank you for keeping us up to date on all that is OZ. I am sure it was a lot of work. Good luck to you on your future journey. :-)
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a great help to me, as I can't write fast enough during the show to take notes, and often have to miss. The info you shared was great and I'm so appreciative of the time you took to help others get all the important details. Best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this blog. =) will miss you good luck on your journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Your blog will be sorely missed. It was my go to for all Oz things. Actually I depended on it and saved me from taking countless notes that then got misplaced. Wishing you a save journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my God...I always thought you would be there...i have been so busy that i did not have time to come here but i was looking forward to resuming this site...i am so sad and will miss this excellent source of information...but understand how time consuming it must have been...it was the best site on the internet...it was a ministry...thanks you so very much...maybe you will consider doing it again...i hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer! I love this site. Thanks for everything. I do hope I can come back and check up from time to time. How long with this be up?

    ReplyDelete