The Dr. Oz Show
Original Airdate: February 8, 2012
Hypnosis for Weight Loss
- A new non-invasive procedure that mimics gastric band surgery
- Speed metabolism with hypnosis
- The Pancreas can be the key to busting belly fat
- Look longer and leaner with these three steps
- Choose these menu items and spare the waist line
He says he can make you thin, through hypnosis. Can you trick your body into thinking you've had weight loss surgery? Hypnotist Paul McKenna says his clients see results with his hypnosis therapy. Dr. Oz calls hypnosis a secret weapon in the battle against losing weight.
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat.
Stay up-to-date with Watching Dr Oz: