Original Airdate: February 28, 2012
Are You Normal or Nuts: Your Dreams, Quirks, and Anxieties Examined
- Psychologists and the audience gives their opinion of viewer behaviors: normal or nuts?
- Dr. Oz provides 30-second solutions for quirky body complaints.
- Could a parasite be the cause of your fatigue?
- Four preventions for parasites
- Dr. Oz shares fixes for weather-related health issues
- Three tips to reduce hidden home contaminates
Some adults haven't out grown childhood behaviors and we all have some behavior or anxiety that our family and friends say is a little weird. For some, these behaviors have become a concern – am I normal or nuts? Dr. Oz has invited three top psychologist to review viewers strange behaviors and determine if it's normal or crazy.
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat from February 28, 2012.
Join the Conversation!