Original Airdate: May 31, 2012
Dr. Oz: The Memory Cure - The Miracle Plan to Help Prevent Alzheimer's
- 6 steps to prevent Alzheimer's disease
- Superfoods to support brain power
- Lisa Oz shares the powerful home remedies she uses on her family, including her husband Dr. Oz
- Harvey Karp, the baby whisperer shares how to get infants and toddlers to sleep
- Common household items with healing powers
Do you forget your keys, a friend's name, or appointments? These little things can make us wonder if it's just a momentary lapse or could it be the beginnings of Alzheimer's? Dr. Oz has a plan to strengthen the memory, increase the size of the brain, and even reduce the risks of developing Alzheimer's disease.
Today's Dr. Oz Show is a repeat from May 31, 2012.
Join the Conversation!