The Dr. Oz Show
Original Airdate: September 12, 2012
Dr. Oz Interviews First Lady Michelle Obama
- First Lady Michelle Obama discusses obesity in America
- Changes to the President's Physical Fitness Test
- The First Lady shares her on-the-road jump rope routine and challenges Dr. Oz to keep up
- New legislation to improve school lunches is put to the Kid-Test
- The First Lady answers audience questions
First Lady Michelle Obama joins Dr. Oz to discuss obesity rates in America and cultivating healthy eating habits. She shares the changes to the President's Physical Fitness Test, how new legislation is improving school lunches, how she and her family stay active, what her family eats for dinner, and how she gets those toned arms.
Today's episode of The Dr. Oz is a repeat.
Join the Conversation! Connect with Watching Dr Oz:
Photo credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net